Come and celebrate the goodness of Jesus with us this Sunday!
We look forward to seeing you this Sunday
Sunday Service Times:
Morning Worship 10:30 AM
Children’s Church 10:30 AM (ages 4-12)
Korean Fellowship: 12:30-1:30 PM
Samoan Fellowship: 2:00 PM
Wounded Hearts—First and Third Monday at Church at 6:30 PM
(A ministry to those who have suffered loss)
Ladies Bible Study and Luncheon-Tuesdays-10:30 AM
Nursery Care: Sunday Mornings Ages 0-3.
This Sunday is our Leadership Meeting
Pastor's Wish List for 2016
Prepare your 3 minute testimony this week!
* Shade and misters for the fellowship between buildings after service on Sundays $4500.
* Remodel restrooms and foyer in Worship Center: $10,000
* Landscape entire property: $5,000-$250=$4,750
* Bus providing transportation from the Marine Base to church and other locations. Also for Youth and Seniors’ activities: $20,000--$19,900 to go.
* Outside Digital sign-$10,000-$2,520 given=$7,480 to go
* Debt retirement: $40,000.
Michelle Ollarsaba has liver tumors
THE LORD would bring peace and understanding to married couples.
Barbara Brown has been sick 3 weeks with a cold
Patrick-Jonathan D.'s friend is recovering from a death in the family.
Cynthia Johnson's granddaughter is hospitalized after a car wreck.
Mark Cooper God's will with continuing strokes.
The Coulbys would like to start a family.
Tammy Cooper requests prayer for complete physical healing.
Remember all Chon and Lucy's children and their spouses especially Joshua for salvation and healing.
Joys and Concerns...
- Carlos Islas still has more surgeries to battle needs healing and a speedy recovery. Also Yazmin's sister for healing from injuries sustained in car accident
- Jordan's step dad shot twice in leg during car jacking
- Anna's friend Josh got kidney transplant prayer that body does not reject
- Amanda's friend Chris lost 5 month old baby and needs financial assistance
- Katie Ronia prays for funding to continue school.
Thank you to all our veterans! We can not truly understand all that you have sacrificed. Today, we honor what you have given so that may remain free and safe. May the Lord be close to you today and every day, bringing you blessings and peace for what you have laid down and continue to lay down for the people of the United States of America. We honor you
- Major Richard Harper
- LCpl Jordan Loyd
- SSgt William Nessola