Come and celebrate the goodness of Jesus with us this Sunday!
We look forward to seeing you this Sunday!
Sunday Service Times:
Morning Worship 10:30 AM
Children’s Church 10:30 AM (ages 4-12)
Korean Fellowship: 12:30-1:30 PM
Samoan Fellowship: 2:00 PM
Wounded Hearts—First and Third Monday at Church at 6:30 PM
(A ministry to those who have suffered loss)
Ladies Bible Study and Luncheon-Tuesdays-10:30 AM
Nursery Care: Sunday Mornings Ages 0-3.
This Sunday is our Leadership Meeting
Pastor's Wish List for 2015
Prepare your 3 minute testimony this week!
* Shade and misters for the fellowship between buildings after service on Sundays $4500.
* Remodel restrooms and foyer in Worship Center: $10,000
* Landscape entire property: $5,000-$250=$4,750
* Bus providing transportation from the Marine Base to church and other locations. Also for Youth and Seniors’ activities: $20,000--$19,900 to go.
* Outside Digital sign-$10,000-$2,520 given=$7,480 to go
* Debt retirement: $40,000.
- Prayer for the upcoming deployment.
- Pray for Michelle Ronia's in-lays (Smile and Vicky) for healing after a car accident.
- Prayer for Grace and Johnny healing in their shoulders and body.
- Pray for a decrease in Ray Blosser's cancer healing.
- Amanda McCool's uncle is in the hospital suffering from many strokes.
- The Coulbys would like to start a family.
- Tammy Cooper requests prayer for complete physical healing.
- Fred and Libby Smith's daughter Dayna needs deliverance from drugs and to find Jesus.
- Dave Van Dyke is healed from Hep C!
- German Caraballo, Lucy's brother, has his marriage restored!
- Chon's cancer count is down and he is healed from diabetes!
- Remember all Chon and Lucy's children and their spouses especially Vicky and Joshua for salvation and healing.
- Eliza's sister-in-law, Sabrina has Chiari malformation.
- LCpl Devin Allen
- LCpl Dan Bearfield
- Sgt Michael Cochran