Come and celebrate the goodness of Jesus with us this Sunday!
Sunday Service Times:
Morning Worship 10:30 AM
Children’s Church 10:30 AM (ages 4-12)
Korean Fellowship: 12:30-1:30 PM
Samoan Fellowship: 2:00 PM
Wounded Hearts—First and Third Monday at Church at 6:30 PM
(A ministry to those who have suffered loss)
Ladies Bible Study and Luncheon-Tuesdays-10:30 AM
Nursery Care: Sunday Mornings Ages 0-3.
Sunday August 31st is Family Sunday!
Pastor's Wish List for 2014-2015
- Shade and misters for the fellowship between buildings after service on Sundays $4500.
- Remodel restrooms and foyer in Worship Center: $10,000
- Landscape entire property: $5,000-$250=$4,750
- Bus providing transportation from the Marine Base to church and other locations. Also for Youth and Seniors’ activities: $20,000--$19,900 to go.
- Outside Digital sign-$10,000-$2,520 given=$7,480 to go
- Debt retirement: $40,000.
- Jonathan Davidsen's sister who is struggling financially in with her church plant in Pennsylvania.
- Debrah Martinez needs a job after recent layoff.
- Raydena and Annabelle to be released by CPS into Kandi Hampton's (Grandma) care.
- Betty and Dave- healing.
- Physical and emotional healing for Andrea Bennett and her chronic pain in her back, hips and legs.